The HealthTech Award is a co-operation between GREAT and Vitalis.
To recognize and showcase new health tech innovations by honouring a promising product or solution developed in Sweden.
Who can get the award?
The award is open to innovative companies based in Sweden providing a health tech product, service or solution that has a proven positive impact on healthcare, prevention, prediction, health and/or quality of life.
Examples of the assessment criteria the jury is looking for:
A product, service, or solution with valuable outcomes for the individual, patient, clinician, or healthcare organisation.
Involvement of users/patients in development
- Scalability and Market Potential
The pathway to national and international growth, size of market.
Predictions that give the tools and insights for preventive health care
Referring to Agenda 2030
- Care outcomes
- Social Impact
E.g. jobs generated, impact on society and improved quality of life.
- Charlotta Gummeson, CEO Sahlgrenska Science Park
- Erik Wilhelm Graef Behm, Vice-chairman GREAT
- Frode Langmoen, Technology Executive Nordic Business Development and ISVs IBM Global Business Partners
- Helena Theander, Node Manager AI Sweden
- Jon Nilsson, Vice President Life Sciences, Government & Health CGI
- Lars Lindsköld, Regional Development Officer Region Västra Götaland
- Margareta Wallenten, Director Healthtech Nordic
- Maria Sterner, Business Manager Vitalis
For more information, please contact:
Maria Sterner, affärsansvarig, Vitalis
tel +46 31 708 82 35
Tore Johnsson, styrelseledamot, GREAT
tel +46 70 602 20 90